If SpyZooka cannot download updates or cannot activate you may have a firewall blocking it from accessing our server.
Start by allowing SpyZooka access through your Windows firewall on Windows 10.
Depending on how Windows is setup on your PC there are two ways of completing this
a. On the bottom left corner of your screen right click the Microsoft Windows logo outlined in red below. Next in the popup click "Search" as highlighted in red.
b. In your bottom left corner Windows search bar type "control panel" (with no quotes)
2. In the search bar highlighted in red below type "control panel" with no quotes. Next click the Control Panel option highlighted in red at the top left corner of the popup.
3. Click "System and Security" as highlighted in red below.
4. Click "Allow an app through Windows Firewall" as highlighted in red below.
5. Click the "Change Settings" button highlighted in red below.
6. Click the "Allow another app..." button highlighted in red below.
7. Click the "Browse" button as highlighted in red below.
8. On the left panel of the popup click "OS (C:)" as highlighted in red below. Next click "Program Files (x86)" as highlighted in red on the right panel.
9. In the next screen scroll down and double click the "SpyZooka" folder highlighted in red below.
10. Double click "Spyzooka.exe" highlighted in red below.
11. In the Add an app popup click the "Add" button highlighted in red below.
SpyZooka is now allowed to run through your Windows firewall!